Some Presentations from the ANZSOM (NZ) 2016 conference - see page on NZ Conferences (to the left...)
Having trouble Logging in to the Members-Only pages?
This is your Preferred Email address that you previously notified to us.
New Members (or those who are Lapsed but had never used the website login) were previously told a temporary password to use for the first time. Check recent ANZSOM correspondence if you have forgotten this.
Your subscription expired on 31 December... If you are still able to log in, but can no longer see the "Members-Only" pages, perhaps you did not read our November & December Newsletters and reminders. Oops, you are now officially a Lapsed Member and risk not receiving newsletters, because our mailing list is automated and relies on your action. Please help us!
- To rejoin, please first LOG IN. That ensures you can at least see the Activate/Renew membership web page.
- Go to that page and fill in your details.
- Be sure also to pay your subscription for 2016 (the form tells you how)!
New Ordinary or Associate Members:
If you paid your 2016 sub around the time of the 2015 conference, and were welcomed as a new Member/Associate, perhaps you never Activated your membership? Failure to do that has dropped you off our automated mailing list, and our list of current website users...
- Please LOG IN (as advised in a message we sent you).
- Then go to the Activate/Renew membership web page and fill in your details.
- You might also check with our Treasurer to ensure your payment was received. He will then remind the Webmaster to update your status.
The Future of the "Find a Consultant" page vs
a HASANZ Register of OH&S Professionals
Read about it and have your say - see the tab about the Health & Safety Association of NZ, and then go to the ANZSOM Members' Forum.