Dr Nicholas Yarnall – Occupational Physician
MBChB, MRCGP (1999), MFOM, FAFOEM, DRCOG, PG Dip Av Med
Providing specialist assessments advice and consultancy services in Occupational and Environmental Medicine.
Scope of Practice:
- Independent Medical Assessments and File Reviews
- Consultancy in Occupational and Environmental Medicine
- Case Management, including complex cases
- Occupational Physician Assessments
- Rehabilitation and return to work advice and assessments
- Advice on control and assessment of workplace hazards, risk assessment and workplace controls.
Nick is based in Dunedin and holds regular clinics in Dunedin and Christchurch.