Dr Nicholas Yarnall – Occupational Physician
MBChB, MRCGP (1999), MFOM, FAFOEM, DRCOG, PG Dip Av Med
Providing specialist assessments advice and consultancy services in Occupational and Environmental Medicine.
Scope of Practice:
- Independent Medical Assessments and File Reviews
- Consultancy in Occupational and Environmental Medicine
- Case Management, including complex cases
- Occupational Physician Assessments
- Rehabilitation and return to work advice and assessments
- Advice on control and assessment of workplace hazards, risk assessment and workplace controls.
Nick is based in Dunedin and holds regular clinics in Dunedin and Christchurch.
Industrial Occcupational & Environmental Medicine Dunedin Limited
Dr Karen (Lily) Nightingale – Occupational Physician
MB BAO ChB DipLSHTM PGDip DFPH MPH MFOM FAFOEM
Occupational Medicine Specialist Assessments in major centres throughout New Zealand, specialising in Complex Cases.
- File Review
- Cover Decision Advice
- Case Management Facilitation™
- Rehabilitation and Return to Work
- Pathways to Work™
- Rehabilitation Programmes
Lower South Island
Dr Mike Anderson
Mike Lives in Central Otago and holds clinics in Central Otago, Oamaru, Dunedin and Invercargill.
His interests cover most aspects of Occupational Medicine, and he is a Professional Practice Fellow in the Department of Preventive and Social Medicine at the University of Otago. Here he teaches Occupational Medicine to undergraduate medical students and Occupation Health Practice to Post Graduate students.
He has also trained in, and has worked in the area of Persistent (chronic) Pain Management for over 20 years.
His particular interest is the prevention of chronic pain arising from workplace practices and injuries, and the early return to work.